Terms and Conditions
The term ‘ Ye Old Ferrie Inn Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ye Old Ferrie Inn Ltd, Ferrie Lane, Symonds Yat West, Herefordshire HR9 6BL company registration number is 13552242. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ordering and Checkout
- Choose your products and add to basket.
- Once you have finished adding products, click “View Your Basket” to enter the checkout basket stage.
- You can register for an account, login to your existing account, or checkout as a guest at this point.
- Confirm your billing and delivery address, then select a shipment option.
- Select a payment method.
- Select “Confirm Purchase“.
- You will be taken from our site to a secure payment page, to complete your purchase.
Once you have agreed to purchase an item for our website your card payment will be processed via Dojo, a separate secure gateway company. As soon as an order is placed they will contact us and inform us of order and whether or not it has been accepted.
Every effort will be made to process your order within one working day of receipt. In the case of special orders and items temporarily out of stock we will inform you of the delay and provide an estimated date of availability.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Ye Old Ferrie Inn, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
If you use the Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
Ye Old Ferrie Inn reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Ye Old Ferrie Inn Ltd
Ferrie Lane, Symonds Yat West, Herefordshire HR9 6BL
Ye Old Ferrie Inn Ltd
Company Registration Number: 13552242
VAT Registration Number: 404 4734 18